Seeking contract biologists with experience and USFWS/CDFW certifications for the following species:
- Mohave Ground Squirrel
- Desert Tortoise (handler)
- USFWS Desert tortoise handler permit
- CDFW Mohave ground squirrel permit
- Please list any agency experience: CDFW, USFWS, BLM, USFS or other agency experience. This will be weighted heavily.
- Biological Surveys: birds, mammals, fish, amphibians, reptiles, invertebrates, and general wildlife
- Wetlands Delineation
- USACE Permit 404/10; CDFW 1600/2080.1/2081/ ITP
- USFWS Section 7 Endangered Species Act
- Regional Water Quality Control Board (401) Permit
- Biological Mitigation Measures
- Construction Monitoring
- GIS mapping (please list experience)
- Pre-construction surveys
- Work in relation to the exclusion of wildlife from structures.
- Construction monitoring for compliance with agency permits.
TO APPLY: Please do not call the office, only applicants under consideration will be contacted. All employment inquiries will be addressed via email. Thank you.
Send the following mandatory documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resume: Stating dates and work performed.
- Cover Letter: One-page cover letter highlighting agency and field experience performing work similar to items in the “Job Duties” listed below.
- References and Transcripts: Three(3) work references to be contacted by Geōde Environmental. Please send PDF of transcripts.