Seeking contract biologists with experience and USFWS/CDFW certifications for the following species:
- Mohave Ground Squirrel
- Desert Tortoise (handler)
- USFWS Desert tortoise handler permit
- CDFW Mohave ground squirrel permit
- Please list any agency experience: CDFW, USFWS, BLM, USFS or other agency experience. This will be weighted heavily.
- Biological Surveys: birds, mammals, fish, amphibians, reptiles, invertebrates, and general wildlife
- Wetlands Delineation
- USACE Permit 404/10; CDFW 1600/2080.1/2081/ ITP
- USFWS Section 7 Endangered Species Act
- Regional Water Quality Control Board (401) Permit
- Biological Mitigation Measures
- Construction Monitoring
- GIS mapping (please list experience)
- Pre-construction surveys
- Work in relation to the exclusion of wildlife from structures.
- Construction monitoring for compliance with agency permits.
Send the following mandatory documents to: email@example.com
- Resume: Stating dates and work performed.
- Cover Letter: One-page cover letter highlighting agency and field experience performing work similar to items in the “Job Duties” listed below.
- References and Transcripts: Three(3) work references to be contacted by Geōde Environmental. Please send PDF of transcripts.
Please do not call the office, only applicants under consideration will be contacted. All employment inquiries will be addressed via email. Thank you.